Version 1.0 - 19 June 2020
These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the usage of the website https://superfounder.co/ and any affiliated sites, digital services, or applications on which a link to these Terms appears (together the "Website") operated by SuperFounder Sàrl. By accessing the Website, you ("User", "you", "your", or "yours") accept these Terms.
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis.
In addition to other restrictions set forth in these Terms, you are expressly restricted from all of the following:
1. Copying, reproducing, modifying, selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any part of the Website or the content thereon, whether licensed by us or otherwise;
2. Removing, altering, bypassing, or interfering with any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices marked on the Website or the content contained thereon;
3. Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
4. Using this Website in any way that impacts visitors' access to this Website;
5. Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
6. Introducing viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malware or software agents, whether harmful or not;
7. Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, scraping, or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
8. Accessing the Website via any automated system, including, without limitation, spiders, offline readers, robots etc., or taking any action that may impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure;
9. Using the Website to collect any personally identifiable information, including but not limited to contact information;
10. Bypassing the measures that we may use to prevent or restrict access to or use of the Website, including by hacking into secured areas of the Website, circumventing any geo-blocking mechanisms or otherwise;
11. Attempting to reverse engineer any part of the Website, derive the source code, or create any derivative works or materials of any kind using the content available on the Website.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise on this Website, any reference to goods and services is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell any goods or services.
The Website, together with all content, data, information and materials contained therein, is provided 'as is' and 'as available', without warranties or representations of any kind. The Website may contain statements that constitute "forward-looking statements". SuperFouder Sàrl is under no obligation to update or alter its forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise and makes no warranty regarding the accuracy of such statements. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the liability of SuperFouder Sàrl's or our affiliates, or any of our directors, employees, contractors, service providers or agents is excluded. You agree to fully indemnify SuperFouder Sàrl from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
SuperFouder Sàrl and its licensors own and retain all right, title, and interest in all information and content (including all text, data, graphics and logos) on the Website. You shall not, without limitation, modify, copy, transmit, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer or otherwise use in any other way, whether in whole or in part, any information, text, graphics, images, video clips, directories, databases, data, listings or software obtained from the Website for commercial or public purposes, without our prior written permission. Systematic retrieval of content from the Website for any purpose is prohibited without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for the purposes of viewing, using, and accessing this Website.
This Website may contain third-party content or links to third party websites. We do not assume any responsibility for and do not make any warranties or representations as to, any third-party content or websites, including but not limited to, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness.
If any provision of these Terms (in whole or part) is held to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the other provisions will remain mutatis mutandis in full force and eft.
Certain web pages or areas on the Website may contain additional terms. In case of a conflict between these Terms and any such additional terms, the additional terms shall prevail.